- How does LeafTechus™ work?
LeafTechus™ has a very unique feature. It consists of a built-in hood and louvers. This is the most effective gutter cover system in the market.
As water flows of the roof, louvers slow down the flow of water at the first step then at the second step, the built-in hood lets the water flow through invisible holes.
- Is LeafTechus™ nailed or screwed into the roof?
The LeafTechus™ System is slipped under the first course of shingles and fastens Screw through nose of LeafTech into top lip of the gutter (recommended 3 hex screws per panel, one on each corner and one in middle) securely to the gutter, never through the shingles.
- Can LeafTechus™ be installed onto existing gutter?
Yes, it could be installed onto existing gutters.
- Will a very heavy rain overflow LeafTechus™ ?
No, as water flows of the roof, louvers slow down the flow of water at the first step then at the second step, the built-in hood lets the water flow through invisible holes.
- Does LeafTechus™ require special brackets or hangers?
No, it doesn’t!
- How does LeafTechus™ prevent leaves and other debris from entering the gutter?
LeafTechus™ Clip design is a kind of water diverter never let dirt, leaves and other debris from washing down the face of the gutter. Nothing enters into the gutter except rain water.
- Will LeafTechus™ handle heavy snow-loads in high elevations?
- What colors are available?
Available in 21 Colors and Copper to match your gutter color. Color Chart...