- Use gloves, proper footwear and protective eyewear.
- Always work from a ladder, using extreme caution.
- Read and follow ladder manufacturer’s instruction and warnings.
- Always make sure the ladder is level and footing is stable.
- Move Ladder frequently, keep belt buckle inside ladder rails.
- Always maintain a safe distance from electrical wiring and power lines.
- Read and follow manufacturer’s instructions when using power tools.
- Do not install this product is you have difficult climbing a ladder or working overhead.
- Every installation of this product is different and may contain certain unique hazards. It is your responsibility to be careful and to work safely. We cannot guarantee your safety while installing our gutter protection system.
Tools you will need:
- Gloves and protective eyewear
- Cordless drill / screwdriver
- Tin snips or metal shears
- Tape measure
1- Slide LeafTech under first course of shingles. Position leading edge of nose over top lip of gutter
2- Screw through nose of LeafTech into top lip of the gutter (recommended 3 hex screws per panel, one on each corner and one in middle)
3- INSIDE AND OUTSIDE CORNERS
Cut panels for both inside and outside corners at 45 degree angle. Screw into top lip of gutter at both corners.